BTMMO.com - World of Warcraft Social Networking

Guardians of the Holy Light and defenders of the Alliance, well, once...
Total posts: 18
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 6,335
Posted 4:19 PM 3/31/2010

this website been on for awhile now and no one has made a post about pallys?! wheres the pally love?! fine pallys suck on dps good on tanking and epic on heals. yea that wasnt a good post but at least its better then nothing?!

Total posts: 12
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 5,850
Posted 7:19 PM 3/31/2010
It's jealousy... Trust me. And those jealous tears fill my mana bar!
Total posts: 18
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 6,335
Posted 9:49 AM 4/3/2010
i havent played a pally before but belive me when i say i have ALOT of pally friends and because of that i think i have a pretty good idea of how pallys work....oh and all of my pally friends are eather a tank or a healer...what does that tell you
Total posts: 3
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 14,255
Posted 3:49 AM 4/7/2010
Ret pallies are incredibly good dps if they know how to play. Unfortunately they're in the same boat as death knights, where only around 10% know how to actually play the class and the other 90% are busy giving them a bad name.
Total posts: 37
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 20,140
Posted 4:43 AM 4/7/2010

I have a 51 holy pally, i know, lowbie. w/e, it's fun, and i'm really looking forward to healing WotLK content and heroics =)

Total posts: 3
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 14,255
Posted 3:01 PM 4/11/2010
I've never understood how people can level as holy. o_o shit's crazy. Unless you're leveling up with only the dungeon finder/BGs... I suppose it works out. I dunno though, I've seen a lot of horrible low level holy pallies trying to heal my little forty-something prot warrior. haha, don't be one of those! :)
Total posts: 7
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 19,555
Posted 8:37 PM 4/11/2010
I leveled as holy until about 48 then went Prot until 70. Then went the only spec I'm true to, Ret. I leveled before WOTLK though.
Total posts: 12
Joined: 9 year(s) ago
Achievement Points: 5,850
Posted 10:19 PM 4/12/2010
I leveled as holy from 10-80. 1-60 was during original WoW prior to BC. 61-70 was during BC very near to launch and I was the 4th L80 in my guild as a Holy Paladin after Wrath came out, I believe I hit 80 on ... 11/24/2008? So, 10 levels in 6 days.

Hey, come to think of it... I could have been in 25thNovember! lolololololololololol

I was Retribution for about 10 minutes during Wrath, I never liked what Ret became no matter how powerful it was. Been Holy since the day I rolled this toon and shy of a really horrible announcement on Friday, I will be Holy until 85 too.

If you ask my Guild mates though, I always play Holy like I was Retribution or Prot even in raids. There's a reason we wear plate and have shields! :-D